cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm not able to write to the SRAM of the STHV1600, reading works fine though. Been testing it with multiple PCBs with one or two STHV1600 ICs, all have the same behaviour.

wouter_devriese
Associate

Hi

we're developing an application using the STHV1600. We have a custom PCB with 2 STHV1600 in parallel, with wires shared.

Device Ids are 0x0 and 0x1.

I'm using a zedboard (FPGA) to program the STHV1600. When reading one or more bytes (burst), I get expected results, yet when writing, it is as nothing is ever being saved.

The interrrupt pins are all high, so no clear error message.

As reading is working, I'm suspecting the timings for data_in, enser and clock are ok. We're using it in CMOS mode, right now driving with a clock of 10Meg.

I verified the parity bits and can see that writing takes 10 clock cycles at least (1 header and 1 data frame + parity bits). Yet when writing and reading out different registers, I only get the default values, never the programmed.

I did run through the datasheet multiple times yet can't find any more hints. Is it possible to get some assistance or guiding clues as this is blocking the entire project?

Greetings

Wouter

0 REPLIES 0