cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find -lGLESv2 error in qtcreator when trying to cross compile

BSunw.1
Associate III

Hello,

I have built the st-example-image-qt, built the meta-qt5 toolchain and installed the SDK. I am trying to set up cross compilation for qtcreator but when I try to run the qt program I get the following error:

06:07:02: Running steps for project stm32WidgetTest...
06:07:02: Configuration unchanged, skipping qmake step.
06:07:02: Starting: "/usr/bin/make" -j2
arm-openstlinux_eglfs-linux-gnueabi-g++  -march=armv7ve -mthumb -mfpu=neon-vfpv4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mcpu=cortex-a7 --sysroot=/opt/st/stm32mp1/2.6-snapshot/sysroots/cortexa7t2hf-neon-vfpv4-openstlinux_eglfs-linux-gnueabi -Wl,-O1 -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed --sysroot=/opt/st/stm32mp1/2.6-snapshot/sysroots/cortexa7t2hf-neon-vfpv4-openstlinux_eglfs-linux-gnueabi -o stm32mp1Test main.o mainwindow.o moc_mainwindow.o   -lQt5Widgets -lQt5Gui -lQt5Core -lGLESv2 -lpthread 
/opt/st/stm32mp1/2.6-snapshot/sysroots/x86_64-openstlinux_eglfs_sdk-linux/usr/libexec/arm-openstlinux_eglfs-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-openstlinux_eglfs-linux-gnueabi/8.2.0/real-ld: cannot find -lGLESv2
Makefile:240: recipe for target 'stm32mp1Test' failed
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [stm32mp1Test] Error 1
06:07:02: The process "/usr/bin/make" exited with code 2.
Error while building/deploying project stm32WidgetTest (kit: STM32MP1)
When executing step "Make"
06:07:02: Elapsed time: 00:00.

I can run the example qt projects that come with the image. I think this error has something to do with this, https://github.com/meta-qt5/meta-qt5/issues/102 but am not sure. I think I need to edit the qtbase.bbappend in the meta-st layer but don't know what to add or remove? I tried adding PACKAGECONFIG_append = " gles2" to qtbase.bbappend but it did not work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I have been googling / trying things for hours with no success.

0 REPLIES 0