cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cube IDE code generator

Gregory3
Associate III

Hello!

I have 2 projects for two different controllers: one is the STM32F767 and the second one is the STM32H753.

I'm using the Cube IDE 1.3.1.

I have noticed , that when I generate a code, the the file structure looks different for both of them even when I try to ise exactly the same drivers.

For example when I use GPIO and LTDC, the for the STM32F767 I get such a structure (looks better for me):

0693W000000X9TwQAK.png

And when I generate the code for the STMH753 then I get such a structure and the initialization functions are directly in the main (not optimal for bigger projects):

0693W000000X9U1QAK.png

My question: How to change the automatic code generator to use the same way of working like for the STM32F767 (modular code)?

Regards,

Gregor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TDK
Guru

In STM32CubeMX, go to Project Manager -> Code Generator -> Generate peripheral initialization as a pair of '.c/.h' files per peripheral

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TDK
Guru

In STM32CubeMX, go to Project Manager -> Code Generator -> Generate peripheral initialization as a pair of '.c/.h' files per peripheral

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Thank you! That was what I was looking for 🙂