cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to assign different Screens(Watch faces) to Single screen

Bala1
Associate II

I Have a Main screen that contains a watch face. And i have different watch faces, where user selects his choice and to be able to set for Main Screen.

So, I have added two screens in TouchGFX where one is the Main screen and another is a screen that contains all watch faces in a swipe container. I have added all my watch faces in a swipe container to scroll and check for watch-faces. Now when ever user selects any watch-face, i have to set that as a Main screen.

So would you please help me on below questions,

1. How to assign one screen to another screen to achieve above requirement.
  2. which function is used to change the screen with out adding change screen in Interactions.

Thanks in Advance,

Bala

4 REPLIES 4
Karan 123
Senior
Bala1
Associate II

Hi Karan,

Thank you so much for the response.

This is to change the screen that is answer to my question 2.

Could you please give any details about 1st question and any code flow suggestion to my requirement.

Regards,

Bala

Jagdish Bisawa
Associate III

Hi @Bala​ ,

You can do the following to achieve what you want :

1) In the second screen (where you are offering to select one of the clock faces) remember the value of the selected clock face in a variable, which can either be a global variable or a public variable in your view class for this screen;

2) Use this variable value in the first screen to display the face. You can draw the clock face in the first screen in the setup function of the view class.

/Jagdish

Hi,

Please check below tutorial.

https://support.touchgfx.com/docs/tutorials/tutorial-03

Hope this helps..

Karan