cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STSAFE-A personalisation options ?

Kersten
Associate II

For my new article project "Secure Elements" on www.chip-info.com I am trying to figure out which personalisation options are available for STSAFE-A.  STSAFE brochure explains that that ST offers customer-specific personalisation service for projects > 50ku. In addition, AN5435 describes a standard profile used for generic STSAFE-A samples.

Can I create a custom personalisation profiles myself - for in-house production use? How? Do I have to sign an NDA?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Benjamin BARATTE
ST Employee

​Hi Kersten,

STSAFE-A110 is available through distributor. But yes the profile definition is done directly with ST. Customer needs to contact local ST FAE.

Regarding the evaluation, you have the test samples that are describe in the application note you point out.

For the profile evaluation, this is managed by local ST FAE.

Best Regards,

Benjamin

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Benjamin BARATTE
ST Employee

​Hi Kersten,

ST proposes STSAFE-A110 with a personalization service at ST secure factory where STSAFE-A110 certificates and configuration can be customized for each customer.

The minimum order quantity of this offer is 5Ku.

The STSAFE brochure will be updated soon to reflect the current ST offer.

Best Regards,

Benjamin

Kersten
Associate II

Thank you, Benjamin.

MOQ of 5ku is a reasonable value, but I guess that ST cannot handle such small volumes directly with the customer. Can you please briefly explain how this would work? Take care, Kersten

Benjamin BARATTE
ST Employee

​Hi Kersten,

STSAFE-A110 is available through distributor. But yes the profile definition is done directly with ST. Customer needs to contact local ST FAE.

Regarding the evaluation, you have the test samples that are describe in the application note you point out.

For the profile evaluation, this is managed by local ST FAE.

Best Regards,

Benjamin

FDelt.1
Associate

Hi Benjamin,

Are your provisionning services available @ 5ku also for a custom PKI ? This would be really interesting !

Thanks !

Francois