cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help reading accelerometer on B-L475EIOT01A2C board.

JMerr.1
Associate II

I am new to the STM32 Cube IDE and TRUESTUDIO software. I have followed the step-by-step guide given on the website which allows the user to read the temperature input on the board. However, I am wondering if there is any guidance available for being able to read the other sensors on the board? I have managed to read the humidity sensor however I cannot seem to find any guidance anywhere online! Specifically, I was hoping for guidance with the accelerometer as I am wanting to use this for my own project. Any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @JMerr.1​ , I suggest you to check first the STM32CubeL4 package, which is the MCU Package for STM32L4 series (the uC on the B-L475EIOT01A2C). In particular, you can find the example for the Proximity sensor with TrueSTUDIO (folder \Projects\B-L475E-IOT01A\Applications\Proximity\SW4STM32). Although there is not the example related to the accelerometer and the humidity sensors, you can check in the same FW package folders (\Drivers\BSP\B-L475E-IOT01) and add these code lines / libraries to the main project. Regards

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @JMerr.1​ , I suggest you to check first the STM32CubeL4 package, which is the MCU Package for STM32L4 series (the uC on the B-L475EIOT01A2C). In particular, you can find the example for the Proximity sensor with TrueSTUDIO (folder \Projects\B-L475E-IOT01A\Applications\Proximity\SW4STM32). Although there is not the example related to the accelerometer and the humidity sensors, you can check in the same FW package folders (\Drivers\BSP\B-L475E-IOT01) and add these code lines / libraries to the main project. Regards

Thanks for the help, Eleon!