cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue building EVALKIT-ROBOT1 project with Cube IDE on Mac.

Liam G
Associate II

Error links to an autogenerated file: subdir.mk with the below.

Any idea how to fix?

Project is set by default to generate makefiles automatically. Doesn't seem right for a project like this. Can't find a real makefile for CubeIDE in the provided project.

01:05:43 **** Incremental Build of configuration Debug for project EVALKIT_ROBOT_1_SDK543_Positioning_LL ****

make -j3 all 

Middlewares/modbus/rtu/subdir.mk:20: *** target pattern contains no '%'. Stop.

################################################################################

# Automatically-generated file. Do not edit!

################################################################################

# Add inputs and outputs from these tool invocations to the build variables 

C_SRCS += \

/Applications/STM32CubeIDE.app/Contents/MacOS/C:/workspace/MotorControl_SDK_Position\ Control\ Customization/FW/EVALKIT_ROBOT_1_SDK543_Positioning_LL/EVALKIT_ROBOT_1_SDK543_Positioning_LL/modbus/rtu/mbcrc.c \

/Applications/STM32CubeIDE.app/Contents/MacOS/C:/workspace/MotorControl_SDK_Position\ Control\ Customization/FW/EVALKIT_ROBOT_1_SDK543_Positioning_LL/EVALKIT_ROBOT_1_SDK543_Positioning_LL/modbus/rtu/mbrtu.c 

OBJS += \

./Middlewares/modbus/rtu/mbcrc.o \

./Middlewares/modbus/rtu/mbrtu.o 

C_DEPS += \

./Middlewares/modbus/rtu/mbcrc.d \

./Middlewares/modbus/rtu/mbrtu.d 

# Each subdirectory must supply rules for building sources it contributes

Middlewares/modbus/rtu/mbcrc.o: /Applications/STM32CubeIDE.app/Contents/MacOS/C:/workspace/MotorControl_SDK_Position\ Control\ Customization/FW/EVALKIT_ROBOT_1_SDK543_Positioning_LL/EVALKIT_ROBOT_1_SDK543_Positioning_LL/modbus/rtu/mbcrc.c

arm-none-eabi-gcc "$<" -mcpu=cortex-m0 -std=gnu11 -g3 -DARM_MATH_CM0 -DUSE_HAL_DRIVER -DSTM32F031x6 -DUSE_FULL_LL_DRIVER -DDEBUG -c -I../../Drivers/CMSIS/Include -I../../MCSDK_v5.4.3/MotorControl/MCSDK/MCLib/Any/Inc -I../../Drivers/STM32F0xx_HAL_Driver/Inc/Legacy -I../../MCSDK_v5.4.3/MotorControl/MCSDK/MCLib/F0xx/Inc -I../../Inc -I../../Drivers/CMSIS/Device/ST/STM32F0xx/Include -I../../MCSDK_v5.4.3/MotorControl/MCSDK/UILibrary/Inc -I../../MCSDK_v5.4.3/MotorControl/MCSDK/SystemDriveParams -I../../Drivers/STM32F0xx_HAL_Driver/Inc -I../../modbus/include -I../../modbus/rtu -I../../modbus/port -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -fstack-usage -MMD -MP -MF"Middlewares/modbus/rtu/mbcrc.d" -MT"$@" --specs=nano.specs -mfloat-abi=soft -mthumb -o "$@"

Middlewares/modbus/rtu/mbrtu.o: /Applications/STM32CubeIDE.app/Contents/MacOS/C:/workspace/MotorControl_SDK_Position\ Control\ Customization/FW/EVALKIT_ROBOT_1_SDK543_Positioning_LL/EVALKIT_ROBOT_1_SDK543_Positioning_LL/modbus/rtu/mbrtu.c

arm-none-eabi-gcc "$<" -mcpu=cortex-m0 -std=gnu11 -g3 -DARM_MATH_CM0 -DUSE_HAL_DRIVER -DSTM32F031x6 -DUSE_FULL_LL_DRIVER -DDEBUG -c -I../../Drivers/CMSIS/Include -I../../MCSDK_v5.4.3/MotorControl/MCSDK/MCLib/Any/Inc -I../../Drivers/STM32F0xx_HAL_Driver/Inc/Legacy -I../../MCSDK_v5.4.3/MotorControl/MCSDK/MCLib/F0xx/Inc -I../../Inc -I../../Drivers/CMSIS/Device/ST/STM32F0xx/Include -I../../MCSDK_v5.4.3/MotorControl/MCSDK/UILibrary/Inc -I../../MCSDK_v5.4.3/MotorControl/MCSDK/SystemDriveParams -I../../Drivers/STM32F0xx_HAL_Driver/Inc -I../../modbus/include -I../../modbus/rtu -I../../modbus/port -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -fstack-usage -MMD -MP -MF"Middlewares/modbus/rtu/mbrtu.d" -MT"$@" --specs=nano.specs -mfloat-abi=soft -mthumb -o "$@"

2 REPLIES 2
KKuma.3
Associate III

Hello @Liam G​  ,

However I was able to build the binary using Atollic true studio without any changes to the code.

Laurent Ca...
Lead II

The question has been moved from the "Motor Control Hardware" section to the "STM32 Motor Control" section (the question is about the STM32 MC SDK). 

Best regards