cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm developing an application starting from your project BLE_p2pServer, using the demo board STM32WB55 Nucleo. I need to use the BLE only when the final user asks to use it, by pressing a button, so I need to switch off the CPU or put it in shutdown mode

DOliv.1
Associate II

I'm developing an application starting from your project BLE_p2pServer, using the demo board STM32WB55 Nucleo. I need to use the BLE only when the final user asks to use it, by pressing a button, so I need to switch off the CPU or put it in shutdown mode. How can I do it? Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Chloe Meunier
ST Employee

Hello,

It is possible to activate or deactivate the bluetooth of the STM32WB55 by software. If you want to put the CPU in low power mode you can for example enter Stop mode and wake up by generating an interrupt (by pressing a button for example) and activate the bluetooth once the CPU is woken up.

DOliv.1
Associate II

Thanks for your answer. What I want to do is startup both CPU (CPU1 and CPU2) and after some seconds put only the CPU2 in shutdown mode. Can you give me the exact instruction I have to use to put only CPU2 in shutdown mode?

Thanks in advance.