cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CUBEIDE peripherals initialization with default mode not working.

GMila.1
Associate

If i build a new ST3M2 project and i check yes for peripherals initialization with default mode it doesn't work. All the pins are bound to reset_state. I tryed to update and to uninstall the software but if i click yes on initialize the pins i get the same result as if i had clicked no.

Any clue how to fix this?I am sorry but i am a new user.

0693W000000WHRXQA4.png

9 REPLIES 9

Hello @GMila.1​ 

Could you please tell me which version of STM32CubeIDE do you use.

Best regards,

Nesrine

GMila.1
Associate

Hi.

This bug presented to me using 1.3.0 either 1.3.1 version of CUBEIDE. I Installed now 1.2.0 version and the problem doesn't appear with the old version.

Hi @GMila.1​ 

Using STM32CubeIDE V1.3.0 ,i didn't reproduce the issue.

0693W000000WOosQAG.png

Regards,

Nesrine

midrangebuckets
Associate

I have a similar issue but the initialization of peripherals to default dialog not appearing for me. So I cant set the pins and they are all grayed out. Can you help me out?

I have the same problem with 1.3.0, 1.4.0 and 1.5.0 working under WIN10. Has anyone solved the problem?

Hi @PST​ 

Issue not reproduced from my side, could you please share your project to check with.

Best regards,

Nesrine

Please find the attached zip file with the project. The problem is that the dialog concerning the initialization of peripherals to default does not appear. I have tried 1.3.0, 1.4.0 and 1.5.0.

@Nesrine.JLASSI it seems that I solved the problem. Simply I removed the "STM32\Repository" directory and now everything works fine.

Good News !

Best regards,

Nesrine