Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32 3993 read tags unable to operate

Ylanl.1
Associate

Hello!

Dear ST technician!

When I inventory the GB29768 tags , then read tags, In tag memory, read from area:

"Could not read tag..." Warning, unable to operate, I used the chip STM32L476 +3993 provided by your company and the original code provided by the official.

but the gen2 tag, the above functions can successfully perform read and set operations,

so I sincerely consult you here:

Could you tell me what caused it?

0693W000000WEiLQAW.png

Looking forward to your reply, thank you vety much!

Wish success and happiness!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cedric Dalban
ST Employee

Hello,

Could you please move this entry to the "ST25 NFC/RFID Tags and Readers" category.

This entry is really similar to another one posted April, 18th, let me give the same answer:

I confirm the ST25RU-SDK v2.0.0 is indeed addressing Gb29768 tags and such areas should be read by the GUI.

There might be some few reasons explaining you are not able to access them.

Could you check all these area are not password protected on your tag ?

Could you please try to reduce Link frequency (64kHz) and/or increase coding (MILLER 8), at least to ensure tag access is possible ?

Could you please provide a bit more information on tag access conditions you selected in the GUI Reader Settings (BLF, coding, outputlevel, lead code, ...) ?

best regards,

Cedric.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Cedric Dalban
ST Employee

Hello,

Could you please move this entry to the "ST25 NFC/RFID Tags and Readers" category.

This entry is really similar to another one posted April, 18th, let me give the same answer:

I confirm the ST25RU-SDK v2.0.0 is indeed addressing Gb29768 tags and such areas should be read by the GUI.

There might be some few reasons explaining you are not able to access them.

Could you check all these area are not password protected on your tag ?

Could you please try to reduce Link frequency (64kHz) and/or increase coding (MILLER 8), at least to ensure tag access is possible ?

Could you please provide a bit more information on tag access conditions you selected in the GUI Reader Settings (BLF, coding, outputlevel, lead code, ...) ?

best regards,

Cedric.