cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read Mifare Ultralight ST25R3911

emil28
Senior

Hello,

I am using ST25R3911 to read ISO15693 tags with the ST example from X-CUBE-NFC5. Everything works fine, now, I would like to read memory of Mifare Ultralight (without encryption). I know that st25 can't read Classic Mifare, but I don't find the code in the library to read blocks of Mifare Ultralight (ISO 14443). Does it exist ?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ulysses HERNIOSUS
ST Employee

Hi,

you will need to add yourself the proper calls to rfalT2TPollerRead(). Out of the box it tries to read on a T2T the Capability Container according to NFC Forum T2T specification and based on its content tries to read the NDEF area.

Regards, Ulysses

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Ulysses HERNIOSUS
ST Employee

Hi,

Mifare Ultralight follows NFC Forum T2T specification and can be formatted as a T2T (using e.g. the Manufacturers Android App). When formatted its content can be read using X-CUBE-NFC5 v2.0 (PollingTagDetectNDEF).

The low level access functions are implemented in rfal_t2t.c.

Regards, Ulysses

emil28
Senior

Hi,

Thanks for your quick answer.

Is it possible to read the tag out of box with X-CUBE-NFC5, but without formatted the tag as a T2T ?

Thanks.

Ulysses HERNIOSUS
ST Employee

Hi,

you will need to add yourself the proper calls to rfalT2TPollerRead(). Out of the box it tries to read on a T2T the Capability Container according to NFC Forum T2T specification and based on its content tries to read the NDEF area.

Regards, Ulysses