cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems using Touch GFX with STM32F469I-DISCO

Tuna Bicim
Associate II

Hello Everyone,

I just got a F4 DISCO board after seeing the webinar on touch gfx and playing around with the designer but I am having problems uploading my design to the board. The screen is completely blank. I found couple articles for using CubeMX and STemWin but didn't find anything promising for touch gfx. Can anyone point me towards any working tutorial with f4 and touch gfx please?

Best,

Tuna

4 REPLIES 4
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

@Tuna Bicim​,

What's your status on this?

/Martin

Tuna Bicim
Associate II

I couldn't figure out what was the cause but I started new projects and it seemed to work fine. I don't know if the issue was related to a bad configuration on that project or something else. I was using the visual studio to build the simulator when I was changing the code but not the ui and on the new project I just used cube ide and tested on the boards without touching visual studio. So It is working on the new project. An issue I have is when the graphics start a black and white dotted triangle appears on bottom left of the screen and I am not sure why. It seems like a minor software issue or something to do with a faulty screen. For evaluation it is not the end of the world.

Okay, glad you got it working. Show me a screenshot of the issue if you like,

/Martin

0693W000000Ws9aQAC.pngHello Martin,

You may find the picture of the issue attached above.

The issue happens for couple hundred milliseconds on startup.

It took me a while to circle back to this project, sorry for the delay.

Best,

Tuna