cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in my cube ide code (Using Mat-target)

Driko
Associate II

I get an error everytime i try to debug LED2. The error says: expectet identifier or `(` before `{`token. I added a screenshot of the code and where exactly the error is positioned. The code was modeled by simulink

3 REPLIES 3
TDK
Guru

The error message is pretty descriptive. You're missing a function declaration there. Something like this:

void SysTick_Handler(void) {

Not sure what your code generator is missing.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
Driko
Associate II

Ok i implemented the code. Now it get an error that uint32_t is an unknown type name. I am a newbie in this topic and i have the feeling that this is a very common and basic problem. I tried several things but nothing worked out.

TDK
Guru

Yes, it is very common. So common that when I typed it into Google I got 172,000 results.

It sounds like your code generator is broken. I'm not sure what "Using Mat-target" means, but I don't really want to debug it for you. Generally, the code generated by STM32CubeMX using the latest versions is free from major bugs.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".