cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM Studio has "Point Viewer" feature which makes possible to plot an arbitrary variable Y as a function of second arbitrary variable X. Is this possible with STM32CubeMonitor? Can you propose solution?

OJ
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Landry
Senior

Dear Oj,

You will find attached a flow ( VarViewer.json) where the variable "counter" as X and "counter2" as Y are displayed in a scatter graph.

What you will have to do when you will import the flow :

• modify the configuration of nodes "variables" ( select your own variables ) , "acquisition out" - "acquisition in" (select your own probe ), "processing" ( select the variables node ) and "dual data" ( select the mapping X and Y with your own variables ).

I hope it will answer your needs.

Landry

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Landry
Senior

Dear Oj,

There is a similar question already answered in the forum :

https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X0000CDosGISQZ/is-there-a-method-to-plot-2d-data

Is it answering your point ?

OJ
Associate II

Dear Landry,

I have to admit that I'm not sure does it answer. Maybe it does. I guess I have to study STM32CubeMonitor a lot more to understand how to do this.

This new STM32CubeMonitor seems very interesting because you can do so much with it but at the same time the learning curve is much steeper compared

to the STM Studio. Maybe at some point you could give some clear example how to realize STM Studio "Point Viewer" feature with the new STM32CubeMonitor?

Landry
Senior

Dear Oj,

You will find attached a flow ( VarViewer.json) where the variable "counter" as X and "counter2" as Y are displayed in a scatter graph.

What you will have to do when you will import the flow :

• modify the configuration of nodes "variables" ( select your own variables ) , "acquisition out" - "acquisition in" (select your own probe ), "processing" ( select the variables node ) and "dual data" ( select the mapping X and Y with your own variables ).

I hope it will answer your needs.

Landry

OJ
Associate II

Dear Landry,

Thank you for the example flow! Tested it and it works perfectly!