cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why STM32CubeMX istucking while copying files for code generation ?

CChuk.1
Associate II

Hi, I can't fix why cubemx is stucking while copying files for code generation. I'm using Win 10 (64bit) and Java_Runtime_Environment_(64bit)_v8_Update_45. Can someone please help understand how to fix it ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Imen DAHMEN, hello,

thank you very much for your help. I have already been able to solve the problem. I had a specific character « # » in the path of my project folder.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello,

Which STM32CubeMx version are you using ? If possible provide your ioc file for check, this will help our CubeMx team to answer you.

Best Regards,

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
CChuk.1
Associate II

Hello @Imen DAHMEN​ , i'm using STM32CubeMX 5.6.0 (the last version on the site). Trying to generate code for stm32cube_fw_f1_v180 package.

Please check the attached ioc file

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @CChuk.1​ ,

I tested your attached ioc file using STM32CubeMX v5.6.0 and STM32CubeF1 V1.8.0 in Win10 and I generated successfully the project.

Try again, otherwhise uninstall STM32CubeMx, then reinstall it.

Best Regards,

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Imen.D
ST Employee

Can you please attach the "STM32CubeMX.log" file.

Thanks
Imen

Imen DAHMEN, hello,

thank you very much for your help. I have already been able to solve the problem. I had a specific character « # » in the path of my project folder.