cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB Audio In for STM32F072CBT not working after importing class from en.X-CUBE-MEMSMIC1 package.

MJago.1
Associate

I'm trying to implement USB AUDIO IN class for my project. I've found such class in en.X-CUBE-MEMSMIC1 package, and as somebody sugested i've replaced usbd_audio.c/.h files with usbd_audio_in.c/h from this package, and changed usbd_audio_if.c/.h content to be identical to ones form this package (i've removed all calls to microphone peripherials). Project compiles correctly but after plugging in, at first i can see USB Audio Device detected in Device Manager (althought no STM32 Audio Device name), but after few seconds its icon changes to one with yellow exclamation mark.

My project was created in CubeIDE, i only defined usb device with audio class and some GPIOs.

In attachement there is my project, can anybody look at it and tell what i'm doing wrong?

Best regards.

1 REPLY 1
MJago.1
Associate

Hello again,

i've compiled one of examples for STM32L476RG on my NUCLEO, from X-CUBE-MEMSMIC1 which uses audio_in class, and it is detected correctly by system.

In attachement there is comparison of device descriptors from USB View for both devices (left L476RG). Difference is small, but interesting is that F072CB does not report manufacturer and product strings.