cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use AP + STA mode with wifi module(LBEE5KL1Dx-883 Murata)mounted on STM32MP157C-DK2

Smedi
Associate II

Hello,

I have a Evalution board of STM32MP157C-DK2 which had an wifi module(LBEE5KL1Dx-883 Murata) and I want to use the module in AP and STA mode simultaneously.So I tried to do the necessary changes in the hostapd.conf(wlan1)and wpa supplicant file(wlan0) for two wifi interfaces.What is the problem I found is for the two intarfaces same MAC ID is assigned may be that is the reason simultaneously wifi was not able to run.I have attached link for from the murata where they are explaining the procedure for AP + STA.Please suggest me how to use the interface in a dual mode.

https://www.murata.com/-/media/webrenewal/campaign/ads/asean/wireless_solution/miscellaneous-faq-r2.ashx?la=en-sg

Regards

Srikanth.

1 REPLY 1
Bernard PUEL
ST Employee

Hello Srikanth,

STM32MP15 project has no plan to support this feature on DK2 but we don't see problems linked to STMP32MP15 itself to do so. Probably the best would be to ask support from Murata as the feature is completely on wlan chipset side (as far as I know).