cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reset the STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 kit

SAbid.2
Associate II

Morning everybody, 

I have a STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 kit, after flashing the microcontroller with an example of ST applicati I can't connect in bluetooth with my smartphone.

Could you tell me how to reset the STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 program to factory default. 

I tried to load the BOOTLOADER.DFU on address 0x08000000 and the BLESENSOR.DFU on address 0x08004000 with DfuSeDemo but it still doesn't work, the blue LED flashes at the beginning and then goes off.  

Thank you  

4 REPLIES 4
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @SAbid.2​ , which firmware are you trying to download on the ST.box? Did you already tried using the STM32Programmer tool as described at this link? You need to uninstall the DfUse drivers because they conflicts with the STM32Programmer tool ones. Btw, here attached the last factory FW in the .bin extension, if you need it. Regards

SAbid.2
Associate II

Hello, Eleon,

This is the good firmware I am looking for "SensorTileBox", you are right for DfuSeDemo I just tried it with STM32CubeProgrammer and it works.

Thanks for your help.

Problem solved 

SAbid.2
Associate II

I'll get back to you, Mr. Eleon, (login problem ) 

I have a connection problem with windows 7, I can't connect the SensorTileBox with my pc in windows 7 but it works with windows 10.

Thanks

Hi @SAbid.2​ , I'll answer you on the new thread. Regards