cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with using "Can trigger another interaction", and second flex button.

PSucr.1
Associate II

When I add my second FlexButton to any screen, and click "Can trigger another interaction", for that FlexButton I get the error in the "Run Simulator" build of the project.

error: 'FlexButton' is not a member of 'touchgfx'

By unchecking, the "Can trigger another interaction", the problem immediately goes away.

Noted this case immediately, when I was testing with custom containers, and had 3 containers on a screen.

The custom container, had a flex button, to Fade something in the custom container.

Using

TouchGFX, 4.12.3

2 REPLIES 2
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi,

TouchGFX 4.13.0 is out. Tried it there?

/Martin

PSucr.1
Associate II

Still the same behavior in 4.13

When I have the Flex button in a container, and I add the fade out interaction on this button, then when the interaction is complete, I do the fade in interaction.

I get the following on the gcc compile.

In file included from gui/include/gui/containers/CustomContainerButtons.hpp:4:0,

from generated/gui_generated/include/gui_generated/mainscreen_screen/MainScreenViewBase.hpp:13,

from gui/include/gui/mainscreen_screen/MainScreenView.hpp:4,

from gui/src/mainscreen_screen/MainScreenView.cpp:1:

generated/gui_generated/include/gui_generated/containers/CustomContainerButtonsBase.hpp:88:93: error: 'FlexButton' is not a member of 'touchgfx'

touchgfx::Callback < CustomContainerButtonsBase, const touchgfx::FadeAnimator<touchgfx::FlexButton>& > interaction23EndedCallback;

^~~~~~~~~~

generated/gui_generated/include/gui_generated/containers/CustomContainerButtonsBase.hpp:88:93: note: suggested alternative: 'Button'

touchgfx::Callback < CustomContainerButtonsBase, const touchgfx::FadeAnimator<touchgfx::FlexButton>& > interaction23EndedCallback;

^~~~~~~~~~

Button

VS2017

On this line of code

This error is generated

1>c:\touchgfxprojects\customcontainertest_4_13\generated\gui_generated\include\gui_generated\containers\customcontainerbuttonsbase.hpp(88): error C2039: 'FlexButton': is not a member of 'touchgfx' (compiling source file ..\..\simulator\main.cpp)

1>c:\touchgfxprojects\customcontainertest_4_13\touchgfx\framework\include\touchgfx\containers\buttons\buttons.hpp(34): note: see declaration of 'touchgfx' (compiling source file ..\..\simulator\main.cpp)

1>c:\touchgfxprojects\customcontainertest_4_13\generated\gui_generated\include\gui_generated\containers\customcontainerbuttonsbase.hpp(88): error C2065: 'FlexButton': undeclared identifier (compiling source file ..\..\simulator\main.cpp)

1>c:\touchgfxprojects\customcontainertest_4_13\generated\gui_generated\include\gui_generated\containers\customcontainerbuttonsbase.hpp(88): error C2923: 'touchgfx::FadeAnimator': 'FlexButton' is not a valid template type argument for parameter 'T' (compiling source file ..\..\simulator\main.cpp)

1>c:\touchgfxprojects\customcontainertest_4_13\generated\gui_generated\include\gui_generated\containers\customcontainerbuttonsbase.hpp(88): error C2955: 'touchgfx::FadeAnimator': use of class template requires template argument list (compiling source file ..\..\simulator\main.cpp)