Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

last 3 bytes not written to eeprom page during page write

JKhal
Associate III

Hi,

I have a weird issue !

I am developing an application where i Use the M24C64-WDW6TP EEPROM.

First I need to be sure, this eeprom have 8KB of memory, every page is 32B so it has 256 pages.

is the page address = (page number - 1 )*page_size ?? for example when I want to write to the second page, the address has to be 32 = 0x0020?

If I want to write to the second byte in the second page this byte address is 0x0021?

Second I have an issue where I try to write 32 bytes to a page,

The issue is that the lat 3 - 4 bytes is not written to the eeprom and I noticing that when I read the same page after I write it.

Do someone recognize this problem !?

Please help

Best Regards

Jawad

3 REPLIES 3
Pierre P.
Senior III

​hello,

"First I need to be sure, this eeprom have 8KB of memory, every page is 32B so it has 256 pages"

is the page address = (page number - 1 )*page_size ?? for example when I want to write to the second page, the address has to be 32 = 0x0020?

If I want to write to the second byte in the second page this byte address is 0x0021?  " ==>  yes confirmed.

Never heard this problem.

Please check only 32b are sent for update at the beginning of the page and wait time of 5 ms to complete the internal update.

BR

Team EEPROM suPPort

JKhal
Associate III

Hi,

I found the problem.

I sent the address bytes switched with the LSB first, I fixed it and everything works fine

Thanks for you reply.

BR

Jawad

Pierre P.
Senior III

​Hi

Good news! Thanks for the feedback.

Team EEPROM suPPort