Did you mean: 

Single Value / Filter subflow module use

AMeta
Associate II

Hey all

I've been having issues filtering out values from my processing module

0693W000000TpwTQAS.png

1) for the second graph and gauge i went in and modified it to look like this

i wanted to extract a variable out of my list called sum so in the varfilter i placed sum as a string input but when i go to deploy, nothing comes out of it.

any ideas ?

attached the whole thing in a zip

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Landry
Senior

Hello,

The subflow "single value" in your flow is not the one provided with the tool and that's why is not working :

Good one ;

0693W000000TrHcQAK.png

The one in your flow :

0693W000000TrHmQAK.png

If you modified this subflow by mistake , you can retrieve it in the library (Menu in the right of the tool next to dashboard button)

( Import -> Library -> STM32CubeMonitor_BasicFlow.json )

Few additional comments on your flow :

• You don't need several processing nodes , you can link output of the first processing node to one or several graphs and to several single value subflows.
  • You can't link a graph after a subflow single value, because the format of output is not accurate for graph.
  • You don't need to link the proccessing node output error to the subflow ( this output must be used for debug purpose : https://wiki.st.com/stm32mcu/wiki/STM32CubeMonitor:How_to_handle_errors )

Please tell me if you need help.

Landry

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Landry
Senior

Hello,

The subflow "single value" in your flow is not the one provided with the tool and that's why is not working :

Good one ;

0693W000000TrHcQAK.png

The one in your flow :

0693W000000TrHmQAK.png

If you modified this subflow by mistake , you can retrieve it in the library (Menu in the right of the tool next to dashboard button)

( Import -> Library -> STM32CubeMonitor_BasicFlow.json )

Few additional comments on your flow :

• You don't need several processing nodes , you can link output of the first processing node to one or several graphs and to several single value subflows.
  • You can't link a graph after a subflow single value, because the format of output is not accurate for graph.
  • You don't need to link the proccessing node output error to the subflow ( this output must be used for debug purpose : https://wiki.st.com/stm32mcu/wiki/STM32CubeMonitor:How_to_handle_errors )

Please tell me if you need help.

Landry

AMeta
Associate II

Hey, sorry for the late reply.

il give that a try tonight. was having issues debugging my G4 so i wasn't able to give this a try.

In regards to the nodes, im aware haha. i was just testing/breaking different things at once since im not too familiar with the language st-monitor uses