cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use STEVAL-STLKT01V1 SensorTile with ANN?

Kchen.1
Associate

Hi,

I get a  STEVAL-STLKT01V1 development kit and I try to run ANN on the board. I have some questions about using it.

To program the board, an STM32 Nucleo board is essential?

If not. Now, I have embeded the pro-trained ANN in the MCU by connecting an external ST-LINK to the SWD connector on the cradle, but I can not validate the model on the board. So can you suggest me to validate successfully?

By the way, the pro-loaded software in the MCU has been rewritten. Sensors do not appare to work.How can I get the  pro-loaded software?

Waiting for your advice!

Thank you very much for your time!

With best wishes

Simon

2 REPLIES 2
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @Kchen.1​ ,

>> To program the board, an STM32 Nucleo board is essential?

If you need only to download a custom firmware, you can do it via USB in DFU mode, please check this link for a general set of instruction to put your device in DFU mode. For the debug mode, otherwise, a ST LINK V2 or V3 is mandatory, and STM32 Nucleo board is natively equipped with this JTAG debug interface.

Btw, what do you mean with "pro-loaded" software?

Regards

Kchen.1
Associate

Thanks for your reply!

The handbook of STEVAL-STLKT01V1 SensorTile says there is a demo have pre-loaded in the SensorTile board. As screen capture below shows.

0693W000000U4NTQA0.png

I downloaded the new code in the board, so that demo code has been erased. I'd like to get that demo and download it again.

Best wishes!