cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CUBEMX MODIFIED NOT WORKING

prathima
Associate II

Hell Guys.....

I am working on STM32L4R9AI-EVAL board I have generated the project from Touchgfx Designer and it generating the STM32CUBEMX code also......if i open the designer and if i will burn on to the kit it is working fine....But once i will open STM32CUBEMX of the project and i will generate the code and again i will burn on to the kit this time i can able to download on to the board successfully but the dispaly seems to be off..I can't able to get anything...like previously...why?

Thank you

10 REPLIES 10
prathima
Associate II

And one more thing if i open the keil compiler and compile it but am not getting any errors but warnings am getting "like

Empty execution description for region of Rw buffer" with this i can't able to load code on to the board.....

Hello...Guys

Is there any update....please try to fix my issue

Thank you...

Linker complains that it can't get closure due to missing/undefined symbols.

Will need to add source files, or libraries, containing missing functions for build to complete successfully.​

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
prathima
Associate II

But why it is not working........When i open STM32CUBEMX if i will generate code ...it is not working

prathima
Associate II

Hello...I want to make the STM32L4R9AI-EVAL board work through STM32CUBEMX do you have any Example project?....if you have can you please share it to me.....I am trying to make it work but i have failed:|

Thank you

alister
Lead

The undefined symbols are referred from bitmapdatabase.o, which is the object of bitmapdatabase.cpp. I don't think that's a Cube file. Maybe it's a Touchgfx Designer file? If so, you're posting to the STM32 MCUs topic and maybe not many developers there know about it. You can add topics using the little down-arrow in the top right corner of your post.

Google found https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeF4/blob/master/Projects/STM32469I_EVAL/Demonstrations/TouchGFX/Gui/generated/images/src/BitmapDatabase.cpp. Maybe something there will help?

But if am running through touchGfx Designer am not getting any errors....It is loading successfully but the display itself not switching on.....if i generate code through STM32CUBEMX...why?

What is the IDE? I always diff and fix the project files following a a Cube generate. Check for folders/files removed or excluded.

prathima
Associate II

The IDE is MRK-IAR (keil)

As we are generating from cubemx it won't includes BSP files, so i have added BSP files also Still it is not working...If i use IAR am not getting any errors ,but again loading is done successfully,, But i can't sea anything on the screen the display itself swiched off...why?

Thank you.