cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add new middleware/libraries to an existing project in the STM32CubeIDE

VRao.1
Associate III

Hello All,

I recently came across the MotionFX library as part of the FP-SNS-ALLMEMS2 function pack and was delighted to find all additional functionality that could be added to the Sensortile box.

While the above mentioned function pack is amazing I would like to use only certain libraries within it mainly the MotionFX library.

My plan so far was to use the BLE sample app found in the FP-SNS-STBOX1 which serves as a blank slate and add the functionality from the MotionFX library to this app.

This brings me to the title of this post. Does anyone know which libraries and/or middleware I need to import from the ALLMEMS2 function pack to the STBOX1 function pack and how would I go about doing so.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

VRao.1

1 REPLY 1
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @VRao.1​ , this is the most general topic about adding a library to a .ioc project. I suggest you to check this thread on STM32 community, describing the procedure. Btw, please note that you always have to take into account the compatibility of the libraries you want to use with the hardware you have, as described, for example, in this other thread: you can use the libraries involving the sensors on the ST.box provided that the connection with the STM32 MCU are properly set. Regards