cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F746G-DISCO +TouchGFX + USB FS HOST MSC Problem.

ikassma
Senior

I used the STM32F746G-DISCO board to test the ST Application USB FS HOST MSC function (FreeROTS Version).

As a result, the USB memory that was normally recognized was not recognized at all. I can't understand why this is happening.

Do you have any examples using USB FS Host Msc with TouchGFX ?

3 REPLIES 3
ikassma
Senior

I set the USB clock in SystemClock_Config (); After that, the USB clock was changed in LTDC clock setting and it did not work properly. That was the problem.

LMend.1
Associate II

Hello ikassma,

I am struggling to have a working implementation the USB MSC RTOS code work in a project that integrates STM32CubeIDE and TouchGFX code and configurations.

My project based on ST's MSC_RTOS works fine with STM32CubeIDE but stops working when I add the TouchGFX configuration.

The line of my code that configures the USB clock (at 48MHz) is PeriphClkInitStruct.PeriphClockSelection = RCC_PERIPHCLK_LTDC|RCC_PERIPHCLK_I2C3

|RCC_PERIPHCLK_CLK48;

which I believe is correct.

Could you provide some additional suggestions to me?

Thanks in advance!

Luis Mendez

hi.

Since I am not using I2C3 I set it up like this: "PeriphClkInitStruct.PeriphClockSelection = RCC_PERIPHCLK_LTDC|RCC_PERIPHCLK_CLK48;"

My biggest problem was that the wrong clock was set while setting the set clock once again. The primary task is to check the clock setting status using a debugger such as ST-link.

All of the examples in ST worked fine. If there is no problem with the clock setting, there may be a problem with the hardware you are using. Make sure the VBUS voltage is output as 5V. The only thing that makes a mistake is not to enable the current limiting IC.