cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OTAA Join Accept not received by STM32 node through the Gateway

Cyada.1
Associate II

I am currently playing around with LoRaWAN and TTN and try to getting SX1276 Modem (nice RF) to work.

I implemented on STM32l4 board. When OTAA join starts the device gets registered on the TTN console but i never receive the join accept back on my node. So with both MCU’s the join hangs up after EV_JOINING event.

I fiddled around with the timer settings and also change in joining time but it can't joined to node and continuously open Rx window1 and Rx window2 but Rx timeout occurs.

But ABP is properly work.

Could it be possible that this is a problem on the gateway’s side? Or are there any other possibilities that cause those problem? (In the forum i also found problems/solutions regarding the datarate in the RX1 and RX2 windows that weren’t LoRa compliant but according to the change log they resolved that a while ago so it couldn’t be the source of my problem).

1 REPLY 1
SSrim.1
Associate

Dear Cyada.1

I found the same point of you. Now'Can you fixed it?

I am using B-L072z-lrwan1.

At the first time I can send data to gateway by using ABP and It's success for sending data (en.i-cube_lrwan Library).

Now,I want to using OTAA for sending data to gateway but It's not success.

The interrupt alarm It's "TXDone" but RxTimeout" So I think "Joinaccept" not complete.

Then I try to change "JOIN_ACCEPT_DELAY1" and "APP_TX_DUTYCYCLE" to more appropriate but It isn't success to sending data also.

Now ,I don't knows about root cause of this problem. If anyone found same problem and can fixed it please let me knows.

thank you for your attention.

suchada sri.