cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello Community!! I am using STM32F030R8T6 Valueline board. When I am configuring the MC in CubeMX it's working but while generating the Code below error is showing on the window. stm32cube_fw_f0_v170.zip (MD5 file checksum is not good)

ADain.1
Associate II

I am using the cube version 4.20.1

STM32Cube V1.0

When i am using new latest Cube IDE in that this board is not showing in the list0690X00000DYD6lQAH.png

Kindly suggest which IDE will have this board compatibility !!!!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KnarfB
Principal III

In your screen shot, find the folder path under "Use default firmware location". The firmware .zip file in that folder causes the error. Probably broken during download. Navigate to that folder, delete the menitoned file and try again. If this doesn't work, change download folder to a different folder, and try again. Good luck for your assignments!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KnarfB
Principal III

In your screen shot, find the folder path under "Use default firmware location". The firmware .zip file in that folder causes the error. Probably broken during download. Navigate to that folder, delete the menitoned file and try again. If this doesn't work, change download folder to a different folder, and try again. Good luck for your assignments!

Thank You KnarfB!! It worked after removing the old file.