cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read protection on STM32 chip

忠余.1
Associate II

Read Protection has been set in the STM32 chip .In this case, how to judge the chip is in the read protection state through the bootloader program of the chip.I now is to send the erase instruction, if return NACK, judge chip is in the read Protection state, and then send to remove Protection reading instruction . Is there any other way to judge .I also tried to send Get Version&Read Protection Status command, but chip send Enablement and prohibition Read Protection the number of times are 0x00 .

5 REPLIES 5
Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi,

Please use English language on this community.

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
忠余.1
Associate II
  • Read Protection has been set in the STM32 chip .In this case, how to judge the chip is in the read protection state through the bootloader program of the chip.I now is to send the erase instruction, if return NACK, judge chip is in the read Protection state, and then send to remove Protection reading instruction . Is there any other way to judge .I also tried to send Get Version&Read Protection Status command, but chip send Enablement and prohibition Read Protection the number of times are 0x00 .
忠余.1
Associate II

I'm sorry!

Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

​Thanks for the update.

I manage to re-edit the initial post for better visibility.

Also re-assign to topic STM32 MCUs instead of MPUs.

Hope it help to reach skilled people faster.

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
忠余.1
Associate II

Thank you very much