cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cubeIDE1.3

Bli.11
Associate II

Based on STM32H743I EVAL2, cubeIDE1.3 always displays the following when compiling the Touchgfx4.13 code generated by CubeMX5.6:

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

compilation terminated.

make: *** [TouchGFX/touchgfx/os/subdir.mk:23: TouchGFX/touchgfx/os/OSWrappers_cmsis.o] Error 1

../TouchGFX/touchgfx/framework/source/touchgfx/widgets/canvas/AbstractPainter.cpp:16:10: fatal error: touchgfx/widgets/canvas/AbstractPainter.hpp: No such file or directory

#include <touchgfx/widgets/canvas/AbstractPainter.hpp>

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

compilation terminated.

make: *** [TouchGFX/touchgfx/framework/source/touchgfx/widgets/canvas/subdir.mk:132: TouchGFX/touchgfx/framework/source/touchgfx/widgets/canvas/AbstractPainter.o] Error 1

../TouchGFX/touchgfx/framework/source/touchgfx/widgets/canvas/AbstractPainterABGR2222.cpp:16:10: fatal error: touchgfx/widgets/canvas/AbstractPainterABGR2222.hpp: No such file or directory

#include <touchgfx/widgets/canvas/AbstractPainterABGR2222.hpp>

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

compilation terminated.

make: *** [TouchGFX/touchgfx/framework/source/touchgfx/widgets/canvas/subdir.mk:134: TouchGFX/touchgfx/framework/source/touchgfx/widgets/canvas/AbstractPainterABGR2222.o] Error 1

"make -j4 all" terminated with exit code 2. Build might be incomplete.

10:29:07 Build Failed. 9 errors, 0 warnings. (took 48s.93ms)

9 REPLIES 9
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Did you open the project in the TouchGFX designer and generate code?

/Martin

Bli.11
Associate II

Hi Martin.

Thank you.

That problem has been solved.Causes this condition when the code is not generated again in CubeMX after editing from TouchGFX.

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi @Bli.1​,

Not sure i completely understand the flow here. Glad it's solved, though.

What are you editing "from TouchGFX" that causes things to fail until you re-generate from CubeMX? I can't think of a scenario where something like this would happen - unless you forgot to generate code from TouchGFX in the first place.

Thanks!

/Martin

HI Martin.

Yes, first edit and generate the code in TouchGFX, then go back to CubeMX and generate the code again.

BzLi

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

And you're saying some things are getting overwritten? TouchGFX Designer will generate some files that are read only and will get overwritten again when you generate code

/Martin

I'm sorry,What is the essence, I don't know, but that's the process

BzLi

If this is something you can replicate, it would be nice if you could screen cast it to a video. I'm not sure we're on the same page. Then i could quickly let you know if you're doing something wrong, or if there's something else wrong.

I'm not really recognizing the scenario you're describing.

/Martin

Bli.11
Associate II

Hi, Martin.

I'm sorry that my English level is too poor. The dialogue between us is based on the translation software.Ask you some more questions about the touch-screen initialization of H743IEVAL2:

I. which pin is connected between MCU and mb1063.schdoc CN3_7pin(INT)? In the application of ToutchGFX: a, how should the CN3_7(INT) pin be initialized in EXIT?B. How should I2C be initialized?

Hi,

I think you should consult the datasheet to find out how the display is connected, if you haven't found out yet.