cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with the integration between TouchGFX 4.13 and STM32CubeIDE 1.2.0

DCost.1
Associate II

Hi,

I started a project with the STM32CubeIDE and launched the TouchGFX Designer from it. I have made a simple design, then i generated the code, built it with the CubeIDE and everything worked fine, 0 errors.

My problem starts when I make some modifications in the TouchGFX/generated folder, changing some things of the texts and fonts folders. Built and everythong is okay. Then, when I make a change in the Designer and press Generate Code, the things i had changed previously disappear and gives me some errors (the same ones as when i hadn't modified the folders).

I don't know to fix it and i would appreciate some help on how to do it.

Thanks,

Dani

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The files you can access in the Generated folder cannot be modified, as everything will be overwritten when compiling. If you wish to do changes outside of Designer you need to go through the gui folder and do the modifications of your text/image/.. in the right screen files.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
DCost.1
Associate II

Update: Solved

Just had to modify texts and fonts from the Designer

The files you can access in the Generated folder cannot be modified, as everything will be overwritten when compiling. If you wish to do changes outside of Designer you need to go through the gui folder and do the modifications of your text/image/.. in the right screen files.