cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download stm32h750dk online application(out of box application source code)?

alivexiaoluo
Associate III

Hi,I am a new developer for stm32h750dk.

I followed the getting start, installed stm32CubeMX 5.6.0 and TouchGFX designer 4.13.0.

I can use TouchGFX designer 4.13.0 to generate the code for stm32h750dk with blank UI, but create the online application (out of box source code)for stm32h750dk failed.

I want to know if the online application(out of box source code) is available on github?

Sometimes the TouchGFX designer show me that.

0690X00000DXDhLQAX.png

​When downloading online application it show me that.

0690X00000DXDkZQAX.png

Internet works well on my pc.

3 REPLIES 3
Alexandre RENOUX
Principal

Hi

Even if internet works, you need to open a random page on your favorite browser for TouchGFX to access the server and download the application template.

Tell me if this fixes your problem.

/Alexandre

Hi,Alexandre RENOUX.

I test it, but failed.

0690X00000DXFhSQAX.png

It costs me a lot of time to generate the source code.Can u test it on your pc with the same version of TouchGFX designer, if it works, please send the source code to me with the .zip file.Email address luoguangfu@seeinhealth.com

Thanks for your attention.

Cross linking related/named post so I can find it later https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X0000CAvADLSQ3/how-to-download-and-debug-the-stm32h750dk-online-applicationout-of-box-source-code-with-qspi-flash-on-iar

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..