cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeMX hasn't create the app-x-cube-mems.h/.c file in IAR with .X-CUBE-MEMS1

FZheng
Associate

Hi,

I operate the software refer a learn video. Use the .X-CUBE-MEMS1.

But I find the STM32CubeMX hasn't create the app-x-cube-mems.h/.c file .

Could anyone help ?

Attachment is the detail picture for this question

Version as below:

STM32CubeMX version: 5.6.0

IAR verision: 8.30.1

X-CUBE-MEMS1 version: 7.0.0

4 REPLIES 4
FZheng
Associate

I try use STM32CubeMX version: 5.3.0 with X-CUBE-MEMS1 version: 6.4.0, the x-cube-mems1.h\.c is succesful to create.

So, it is a bug for STM32CubeMX version: 5.6.0? ​ @Eleon BORLINI​ 

Khouloud ZEMMELI
ST Employee

​Hello @FZheng​ 

This will be internally checked.

Best Regards,

Khouloud

Khouloud ZEMMELI
ST Employee

​ @FZheng​  You need to select/choose a Device Application to obtain  app-x-cube-mems.h/.c .

Best Regards ,

Khouloud

@FZheng​ There are 2 possibilities to use the Additional Pack

1. you choose the Board Component and you are free to develop the application on top of the APIs. In this case the app_x-cube-mems1.[ch] files are not generated
  2. you choose an Application. In this case an applicative code is generated in the app_x-cube-mems1.[ch] files and it is referenced in the main.c. However, in this way you have less freedom to regenerate the code in STM32CubeMX a second time. Either you put your code between /* USER BEGIN */ ... /* USER END */ sections, or it will be overridden when you press GENERATE CODE button a second time

Please ensure that all dependencies are satisfied before you generate the code. This means that a green checbox appears in all items in picture 1 and picture 2 of your attachments.

Best regards,

Luca