cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the "Configuring-STM32F746G-DISCO" page?

CGong.1
Associate II

Where is the "Configuring-STM32F746G-DISCO" page? I used to see this topic in the help center, but now I can't find it. The previous URL was "https://touchgfx.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019884752-Configuring-STM32F746G-DISCO". Now this link can't be opened, and I can't search for this topic, Where does this topic go? Was it deleted? Is there an alternative theme?

https://touchgfx.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019884752-Configuring-STM32F746G-DISCO

8 REPLIES 8
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

this article has been removed because it was outdated. What is your ambition with it? If you just wish to run a project on your board, you can start from the application template in Designer when you create a new project. Everything will then be configured automatically and you can have a look at the generated CubeMX project. If you wish to learn how to port a board yourself the article has a lot of outdated content since it was meant for an older version of CubeMX.

\Romain

Hello Romain, Thanks for your reply! For some reason, I had to use an older version of STM32CubeMX, which is earlier than 5.4.0. Previously, I referred to the "Configuring-STM32F746G-DISCO" page and established the STM746G-DISCO project, and modified this project according to the instructions on this page to make it work normally. But now I can't find this page, it's very bad, I forgot some steps in this page. May I ask if you have a backup of this file, can you send me a copy, thank you. Chen �?��?自 Windows 10 版邮件<>应用

Hi, ok then I will try to find a backup for it and link it here

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hello Romain,

In my project in TouchGFX 4.13 i choose STM32F746G-DISCO template and place some icon, after that i "Run Target" -> It run normal.

I have try to build program by MDK-ARM (KeilC). but not success with message as bellow

Do you have any document for that.

0690X00000DXHfJQAX.png

I do not know much about KeilC, i'd suggest creating a new post so that other people can have a look

It seems your image assets haven't been added to the project. TouchGFX designer can update Keil, IAR and CubeIDE projects, but the chosen IDE must be reflected in the .ioc file for a project. So maybe you selected IDE in CubeMX is set to something else than Keil.

Simply open the IOC file, choose Keil, save, and generate again from TouchGFX designer - Or, simply add all your assets manually if that's fine for you.

/Martin

CGong.1
Associate II

Yes, this is the document I need. Thank you very much. That's great!