cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read UID ISO15693 tag with ST25R3911

emil28
Senior

Hello,

I am using the nucleo -nfc05A1 and I would like to use it to read the UID of a ISO15693 tag. I have followed the steps described in the datasheet in order to make the board ready to read card, but I don't what to put in the FIFO to have a response from the card. Do I have to send data or command in particular ? I am a lost and I don't know how to do.

Any pieces of information would be helpful.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

​Hi Emilien,

X-CUBE-NFC5 provides  a complete middleware to control applications using ST25R3911B. It includes a demo that reads the UID of tags and display the result on a serial console. It natively supports some STM32 MCU but is easily portable on other MCU.

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

​Hi Emilien,

X-CUBE-NFC5 provides  a complete middleware to control applications using ST25R3911B. It includes a demo that reads the UID of tags and display the result on a serial console. It natively supports some STM32 MCU but is easily portable on other MCU.

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
emil28
Senior

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your quick answer.

I have downloaded the demonstration software, and programmed my nucleo F401RE. Unfortunately, the software never detects the tag when I approach it near the antenna. Do I need to change something (a parameter) in order to detect the tag ?

PS: my phone with NFC and the ST App ST25 can read the UID of the tag, read and write the memory.

Thanks.

emil28
Senior

Hello,

I just turned off/on the Nucleo, on everything works fine now.

Thanks.

Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

So far so good.

Cheers