cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the second day that i had tried to use my microcontroller to play around with a blinky program i saw that the LCD screen kept being all white and that my STMCEBEIDE project (or any) could not see the "target" or download to MCU. How can this be fixed ?

AZAGA.1
Associate

i am relatively new to microcontrollers and had bought one of your boards not too long ago, the STM32F4 Discovery board that i purchased seemed to work fine the first time i connected it to my laptiop - the lcd came on and showed what you would expect from a computer startup on windows.

the second day that i had tried to use my microcontroller to play around with a blinky program i saw that the LCD screen kept being all white and that my STMCEBEIDE project (or any) could not see the "target" for debugging let alone download something onto it. What is wrong ?

i have tried to follow the steps in the user manual and i tried uninstalling and reinstalling, i have also updated my stmcube but nothing seems to work. I have tried holding reset while plugging but nothing there either

can i get some help with getting my board to work ?

1 REPLY 1
AZAGA.1
Associate

does anyone have an idea on what this could be and how to fix ?