cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X-NUCLEO-CCA02M2 and STM32CubeExpansion_MEMSMIC1_V5.2.0 does not work out of box

OPush
Associate II

Hi,

I try to start Microphones_Streaming project from STM32CubeExpansion_MEMSMIC1_V5.2.0.

I downloaded Microphones_Streaming.bin file into Nucleo-L476RG board with X-NUCLEO-CCA02M2. Now my PC seen STM32 AUDIO Streaming in FS mode device, but no real sound from boards pack.

It seems I miss something?

Best regards,

Oleg

4 REPLIES 4
OPush
Associate II

It seems X-NUCLEO-CCA02M2 solder bridge configurations shold be changed from default position.

DLim.2
Associate

I changed the default as below but it is not working.

I want to use all 4 channels.

SB12, SB16, SB17 = CLOSE

All other solder bridges were opened.

NBin .1
Associate II

Hello, I have the same problem here. I have the X-NUCLEO-CCA02M2 and the Nucleo-L476RG and I drag and drop the L476RG_CCA02M2_2ch_48KHz.bin file into the Nucleo-L476RG. The default solder bridge connection seems to be for I2S connection. The following are the changes that I made to the solder bridge connection:

Opened

-SB7

-SB11

-SB13

-SB15

Closed

-SB12

-SB16

-SB9 (is already connected and I want to utilize mic1 and mic2)

After that I connect the usb to the X-NUCLEO-CCA02M2 and STM32 AUDIO Streaming in FS mode was recognised.

But when I open Audacity to stream the audio, there is no sound. Is there anything else I should do? Is the L476RG_CCA02M2_2ch_48KHz.bin the right bin file to choose if I want to utilize 2 on-board mic.

What does the 1 channel, 2 channel and 4 channel mean?

Regards,

Nafiz

JChak.2
Associate II

Hi all,

It take one day to understand the problem with this board while using 4 microphone.

Using two microphone internal or external works fine.

You need to be sure about the soldering bridges SB configuration. Using 10k resistor R1 and R2 limit the current and make the selection signal below 3.3V for that you need to change this resistor to another value in my case I putted 100 Ohm. This solve my problem.

I think that ST are over limiting the current for this board