cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interfacing ST25RU3993 with TI micro-controller

SS1
Associate II

Hi,

I have purchased ST25RU3993-EVAL board with complete set and I am able to read tags. I would like to know if I can interface this board - RFID Reader with another micro controller (I wanted to interface with TI CC1352P1 launchpad), via SPI (or via any serial communication). If so is there any programming tool?

Is it possible to obtain driver and library files for ST25RU3993-EVAL board

Thanks in Advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

I just downloaded the stsw-st25ru003 and it contains all the firmware sources - no Altium Files.

Regards, Ulysses

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Ozone
Lead

There seems to be a SDK, with source code for a STM32L4:

https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/embedded-software/st25-nfc-rfid-software/stsw-st25ru003.html

Pretty sure ST will not provide support for other vendor's MCUs.

SS1
Associate II

Hey, Thanks for the reply!

But this is not answer I am expecting. I have already installed the firmware and I can also read my Tags. And the source files which are included deals with hardware editing stuffs (with Altium Designer). My question is if there is availability of software driver or library file, I could do programming to interface to another micro controller.

Kindly help!

Hi,

I just downloaded the stsw-st25ru003 and it contains all the firmware sources - no Altium Files.

Regards, Ulysses

I would suppose porting said L4-based firmware would be an option.

I'm not really into RFID stuff.

But TI has an active user forum as well, including full-time TI engineering staff.