cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am getting this error after installing PLS UDE debugger BUILD FAILED C:\SPC Studio\workspace\SPC584Bxx_RLA SERIAL Test Application for Discovery\main.c:1: Content is not allowed in prolog.

Aparna
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello ,

Strange to see that there is an error on Git Icone

org.eclipse.swt.SWTException: i/o error (java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Program Files\Git\mingw64\share\git\git-for-windows.ico (The system cannot find the path specified))

at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:4533)

I recommend you to switch back into SPC5Studipo Perspective and use the button generate and compile button

(Cf Screenshot)

Best regards

Erwan

0690X00000D9CF8QAN.png

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Erwan YVIN
ST Employee

Hello ,

Could you send us the log located in c:\SPC5Studio\workspace\.metadata\ ?

Have you generated from SPC5Studio tools suite ?

Best regards

Erwan

Hello ,

Strange to see that there is an error on Git Icone

org.eclipse.swt.SWTException: i/o error (java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Program Files\Git\mingw64\share\git\git-for-windows.ico (The system cannot find the path specified))

at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:4533)

I recommend you to switch back into SPC5Studipo Perspective and use the button generate and compile button

(Cf Screenshot)

Best regards

Erwan

0690X00000D9CF8QAN.png

I did the same thing as you explained in above screenshot still i am getting an error that launching binary failed and CDT path variable is not specified as showed in the screenshot which is shared by me now.0690X00000DBqwLQAT.png

I did the same thing as you shown in the screenshot but i am not able to enable the "Execute and Debug your application".

Can you please share me any tutorials present for this SPC5Studio.

Hai Erwan,

While I am trying to enabling the "Execute and Debug section".

Showing that could not found this website, the following is the website and the website given in help section to install the PLS UDE debugger also showning this site is not found.

SPC5tools - http://spc5.drive.cloudforge.com/projects/spc5tools/updates/

Hai Erwan,

Gud Morning,

I am waiting for your response.