cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Bug found] usbh_hid_keybd.h: Missing link with underline character

Not applicable

File: RootProject\Middlewares\ST\STM32_USB_Host_Library\Class\HID\Inc\usbh_hid_keybd.h

#define KEY_CAPS LOCK                         0x39

7 REPLIES 7

You did not tell us which STM32 model, but indeed, I just went randomly to https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeL4/blob/master/Middlewares/ST/STM32_USB_Host_Library/Class/HID/Inc/usbh_hid_keybd.h and lines 106, 110 and 124 all contain the same bug, so I guess this goes across all/several Cubes.

JW

@Amel NASRI​ 

Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hello @Community member​  & @rtek1000​ ,

Thanks for bringing these errors to our attention. Adding @Ons KOOLI​  on the loop to take required actions.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Ons KOOLI
Senior III

Hello all,

Thank you for mentioning this.

This will be fixed soon for USB Host library.

Regards,

Ons.

Thanks, Amel and Ons.

JW

Not applicable

Thank you for your attention!

About the USB Host library: Is there any example of use for the HS and FS ports independently with the use of RTOS, or without the use of RTOS?

I tried to use the two ports independently, the USB HS with a pendrive (MSC) and the USB FS with a keyboard (HID), but I couldn't.

It only works if the ports are treated in sequence, but not in parallel.

From what I could see, the HAL libraries are shared, the two ports use the same HAL functions.

The same goes for other hardware, such as SPI, I2C etc.

Thank you.

Hi rtek1000,

Could you please transform this comment into a new question in the forum?

Making the necessary tags will help you get a faster dedicated answer.

Thank you,

Ons.