cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[CANCELLED for ST] Embedded World in Nuremberg, February 25. - 27. 2020

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi everyone,

I'll be at Embedded World again this year in the STM32 area. Would love to meet some of you there. I'll be the guy not wearing shoes =)

Best regards,

Martin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

I updated the title to reflect, but yes, unfortunately we won't be going due to the current corona virus situation. I was looking forward to showing off what's happened in the last year.

I think we'll spend the time we were going to spend on EW doing some videos instead!

/Martin

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
HP
Senior III

Nuremberg is a bit too far away :\

We have an open spot in the car if you need a ride to Hamburg Airport from Aarhus 🙂

/Martin

Epamuk
Associate III

Hi Martin,

we will be in embedded world in Nuremberg, but I heard that ST will not attend to this fair because of corona.

What is your situation ?

Uwe Bonnes
Principal II

MWC 2020 is cancelled. No word of camcellation of EW2020 yet, but ST cancelled attandance, see above.

Hi,

You're right. Unfortunately no ST employees will be going :\

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

I updated the title to reflect, but yes, unfortunately we won't be going due to the current corona virus situation. I was looking forward to showing off what's happened in the last year.

I think we'll spend the time we were going to spend on EW doing some videos instead!

/Martin

It's not something we've been requested to do, actually, despite there being an "Extended STM32 products and ecosystem for graphics" video on that playlist you shared. I'll have to investigate if there are any webinars or anything like that planned.

/Martin