cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V3.0 Templates status

tushar_tp
Associate III

Hello @Martin KJELDSEN​ 

Is it possible to have a list of the available templates for V3.0 Pinned at top of this discussion forum. In that way we can tracked which one are remaining and which ones are done.

May be a list with priority would also help.

For eg.

• STM32H7BI-DK v.3.0.0 (done)
  • STM32F746-DISCO v.3.0.0 (done)
  • STM32F769I-DISCO v.3.0.0 (done)
  • STM32H743I-EVAL v.3.0.0 (in progress)

Thanks,

Tushar

7 REPLIES 7
LMese.1
Associate II

Absolutely great idea, I highly agree with you. STM32F769I-DISCO v.3.0.0 still has some issues, so I'd like to know when it will be fixed as soon as possible.

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

That's a good idea - I'll look into it.

Are you referring to the issue with CubeIDE projects that have a few extra, unknown files, referenced?

Hi Martin. No, I'm referring to the plug/unplug STM32F769I-DISCO messed up graphics issue (not referenced files is not a problem for me). I'm waiting for templates v.3.0 since the rest of my project is made with CubeMX 5.5 / CubeIDE and I've spent a couple of days trying to integrate it with the older templates with no success. Templates 3.0 are fantastic and perfectly fit into the project, but this small issue still there. Anyway, thank you so much for your time you dedicate to support us.

Ah, yes, that issue of course. I will try to take a look at it tomorrow.

And it's my pleasure to help ^_^ We've got issues, especially since there are so many parties involved in the toolchain now. We have to take care of it!

Yes, I see. I can just imagine the nightmare you have these days with this switching to the new templates/platform. Hang in there, guys.

Thanks for your encouragement. We're dedicated to make it awesome and easy to work with 🙂