cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I zoom Clock Configuration and Project Manager in CubeIDE

MikeDB
Lead

I have Accessability settings set up in Windows but CubeIDE seems to ignore them so the text is too small to read. Clock Configuration is scaled to fit in the page with no scrollbars whilst Project Manager uses about 1/16 of the available space

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ah got it. Zoom and scrolling doesn't work if you have window maximized, but does if you set it to resizable. That's a bug.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Mike_ST
ST Employee

Hello Mike,

Have you tried CTRL+mousewheel ?

Yes. The lack of scrollbars seems to indicate they have been disabled in the sourcecode

0690X00000BwkARQAZ.pngStrange, I have STM32CubeIde 1.2.0 on Win10, and I can see scrollbars and can zoom.

Agreed. It used to work on this computer but I uploaded the latest version yesterday and it doesn't now.

Ah got it. Zoom and scrolling doesn't work if you have window maximized, but does if you set it to resizable. That's a bug.

Even more interestingly, if I set zoom in, then set back to maximized, horizontal scrolling and zoom stops working, but vertical scrolling still functions. But when I try a second time, this time zoom does work. Definitely weird !