cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An init error in the screen

IBARH.1
Associate II

Hello!

I want to test the ST25R3916 discovery kit so I download the software :Graphical User Interface. the device is well connected.However ,I see an error that appears on the screen when i connect the card. as a result I can not active the USB mode, I kept the user button pressed while I power/reset the matherboard.

I didin't succeed to connect the USB and the status turns always to red .

Can you help to solve the problem please !

Thank you .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Ines,

I don't see any attachment. The motherboard has two different USB plugs: 1 mini-USB (ST-LINK USB) and 1 micro-USB (MCU USB). Communication with the GUI only works through micro plug: MCU-USB.

Regards, Ulysses

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Ulysses HERNIOSUS
ST Employee

Hi,

please share more details:

• Which exact board version do you have in hand?
  • Which USB plug on the board do you use?
  • Text / screenshot of error message
  • Content of the display of the board
  • Which card do you connect? Or do you mean the board?

Regards, Ulysses

Hi ,
Thank you for answering . you will find two attachments which show my problem . Indeed as as I plug in the the mother card , an error appears on the screen . I check the stlink for this card through the device manager and it is well connected . In the GUI screen said that I have to press the user bottom and to RESET POWER in order to activate the USB mode but I didin’t succeed .I use USB cable version 2.0
Best regards,
Ines

Hi Ines,

I don't see any attachment. The motherboard has two different USB plugs: 1 mini-USB (ST-LINK USB) and 1 micro-USB (MCU USB). Communication with the GUI only works through micro plug: MCU-USB.

Regards, Ulysses

Hello Ulyesses,
Thank you for your help . when I use a micro USB I succeed to get the USB mode in the screen .but in the user interface I can not find “DISCO_STM32L4x6.hex" whereas I did install the DFU driver before .
you will see attachments which explain my problem.
Best regards,
Ines

Hi Ines,

not clear to me. Still I don't see any attachments. Did you upload them?

Regards, Ulysses