cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

concerning STM32H745I-DISCO & mbed & mbed-linux

walidantar
Associate II

i got confused about STM32H745I-DISCO & some nucleo board mentioning 'mbed compliant' if i ca used with it mbed & mbed-linux os, i'm getting STM32H745I-DISCO anyways to start with - it's my first ever embedded experience but i am interested in arm mbed and want to know if i can use it with this board

4 REPLIES 4
hansd56
Senior II

Wow, first ever embedded experience and straight onto a dual core. For arm mbed I suggest you go to the website and look which boards are supported.

walidantar
Associate II

i am stepping in wrong maybe, but i thought it's easier to start with a such thing .. i am focusing on programming and from what i understand that one can work on a part of the system at the start and not necessary to dive into everything .. for example if it has a user led i can work on making it bilk for example

my question was because i got confused, there are some nucleo boards that are or have a lable 'arm mbed enabled or compliant' but are not on the arm mbed platforms page .. for this i am asking about this board if it's possible or can be used with arm mbed

i've choosen this so that i start with it and get matured with the same thing

Hi walidantar, from my search at mbed this board is not yet supported. But you could start with STM32CubeIDE and the HAL and some samples or just get a NUCLEO-H743ZI until you have more experience.
walidantar
Associate II

thanks you hansd56, i'll start with NUCLEO-L476RG + a 16x2 display for few monthes