cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which controller is suitable for my application

kannannatesh
Associate II

Dear Experts,

currently i am working for temperature and humidity monitoring project and that sensor data transmit to master through RF module(HC-12) via UART pins.

my requirements that controller must have below requirements

the micro controller must have minimum 4 adc(8bit/10bit/...)

must have minimum 2 uart, one i2c, one spi, inbuilt eeprom (min-100bytes), independent watch dog timer, RTC, low power operation,minimum 16mhz crystal oscillator support, timer

if you have any controller kindly let me know with Evaluation kit link for buy and check

8 REPLIES 8
dbgarasiya
Senior II

STM32G779BI controler, just have 3 ADC of each 12 bit

Hi @dbgarasiya​ 

thanks for the reply but i can't find the STM32G779BI controller

KnarfB
Principal III

There is a ST MCUFinder and STM32CubeMX/IDE have a similar functionality.

temperature and humidity (usually) dont change very quickly, so only 1 ADC with multiple channels is probably okay for you.

Maybe a NUCLEO-L432KC board is okay. If you are going to design your own boards, look at the TSSOP20 packages like STM32L010F4.

eeprom must be emulated, or discrete chip added.

Perharps the internal clock generation (HSI clock) is fine too.

Piranha
Chief II

> minimum 4 adc

...channels or peripherals?

STM32L0 series seems to be the most appropriate.

dbgarasiya
Senior II

sorry my mistake STM32F779BI

kannannatesh
Associate II

Hi @KnarfB​ @Piranha​ @dbgarasiya​ 

thanks for your suggestion, i need a Low Cost Micro controller for my design, i have STM32G070kb Development board that IC cost is only less than 100/INR but that is don't have inbuilt eeprom then i just choose M24C02-R- eeprom IC (not done interfacing and program check) so i ask to the forum to choose best micro controller with inbuilt eeprom at low cost

dbgarasiya
Senior II

STM32L152C6-A , which has inbuilt EEPROM of  4 Kbytes,

As suggested, try the MCU finder.

> ... so i ask to the forum to choose best micro controller with inbuilt eeprom at low cost

To be clear, inbuilt EEPROM is not cheap. It will always come with a surcharge.

Check with you application if a "simulated" EEPROM would suffice, which uses a sector of the main Flash.