cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H7B3I-DK

Asantos
Senior

Hi,

STM32H7B3I-DK is already in stock at Digikey.

Someone from ST could tell us when the STM32H7B3I-DK and Microcontroller documentation will be available on the ST website?

4 REPLIES 4
Andreas Bolsch
Lead II

Well, it's in stock there and Mouser will get it soon too. However, both of them declined my order ... So, as far as anybody outside the US is concerned it's apparently just vaporware. In the same way as the H750-Disco :(

Asantos
Senior

I don't understand the reason for the restriction of selling microcontrollers with encryption hardware.

These silly restrictions maintain job security for some people 🙂 That's all they do about security.

On ebay you can find chinese H750 boards, without restrictions, These are not as good as Nucleo's though - no Ethernet connector and no onboard debugger.

-- pa

Andreas Bolsch
Lead II

There are reasons for that sort of export control, whether legitimate or not is a political matter and not my point of concern. The point is, the *manufacturer* is responsible for the classification, in particular CCATS. Maybe ST did not apply (in time) for the proper classification, or the application was incomplete or simply hasn't been processed yet or the result hasn't been forwarded to the distributors. The funny thing is, even "export" from the UK to Germany is apparently not allowed. Despite the fact UK is still a member of the EU ... So Farnell is no option either.