cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration of real time data.

Mohan1
Associate III

Hello,

I am trying to estimate soc by coulomb counting method.In coulomb counting we required integration of discharge current.I am getting accurate discharge current but unable to add them by using array. I tried using array :

float buffer[50];
float current[50];
int i;
int k;
buffer[0]=0;

buffer[i]=buffer[i]+current[k]*1.1;   //Addition of current.

Please give me any suggestion.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

This again? https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X0000BvkAQjSQM/how-can-we-integrate-continuous-datareal-time-data

You really should get with your teachers/professors and get some clear instruction on C programming and arrays. Challenge them to do a better job.

I'm not a fan of paint-by-numbers, or rote learning methods, they lack any critical thinking and creativity.

There is a real need to understand the underlying programming methods here. If the method I outlined before can't be translated into C, you need to go back to the C / logic side of your knowledge, and fix or fill that out. Lacking effective instruction by your teachers, I'd suggest K&R's book on the C language as a good foundation.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Mohan1
Associate III

@Community member​ sorry sir,i posted it bymistakely.