cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I access following help articles?

BSunw.1
Associate III

A few weeks ago I read the following article but now it is telling me "You're not authorized to access this this page". Anyone know If there's just technical difficulties with the website or do you have to have some special access?

https://touchgfx.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203563602-Hardware-selection-guide

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

That article was removed last week due to restructuring of documentation (moving away from zendesk). The guide, now that TouchGFX is a part of ST, needs a complete rework because it is incomplete. Back then our focus was performance on high-end MCUs, but now we're trying to support all of STs portfolio, including low cost.

I've attached it for you here:

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

That article was removed last week due to restructuring of documentation (moving away from zendesk). The guide, now that TouchGFX is a part of ST, needs a complete rework because it is incomplete. Back then our focus was performance on high-end MCUs, but now we're trying to support all of STs portfolio, including low cost.

I've attached it for you here:

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Note that this article will be a part of the new documentation platform in a reworked way.