cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am getting error like "Creation of TouchGFX Application failed" while click on "CREATE" button

Nikunj Patel
Associate III

Hello Sir,

Since, Last 1.5 months i am working with TouchGFX.

I am getting error like  "Creation of TouchGFX Application failed" while click on "CREATE" button.

0690X00000BvlcKQAR.png

Can you please guide me for same.

i have check my internet connection is working fine.

please do needful for me.

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Community member​,

Please download the newest version of TouchGFX Designer (At the time of writing it is 4.13.0), this should fix the issues for Application Templates of version 3.0.0

https://www.st.com/en/development-tools/touchgfxdesigner.html

Best Regards

Anders

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

There's an issue with older versions of TouchGFX Designer being able to access Application Templates that are incompatible for that version. While the information for these new application templates reflect the appropriate version you'll still be able to "CREATE" and fail.

If you update to 4.13.0, as Anders mentions, you'll also be able to open this project in CubeMX 5.5.0 and use the new TouchGFX Generator to customize your HAL.

/Martin

fpolicastrese
Associate

setup on Windows 10

TouchGFX 4.12.3 Designer

0693W000001pVGBQA2.jpg

0693W000001pVG1QAM.jpg

Hi to all, anyone can help me?

Thank a lot

Francesco

I don't understand your highlighting - "Previous versions" do not include the "current" version.

Please show me a log file %APPDATA%/TouchGFX-4.13.0/TouchGFXDesigner.log

fpolicastrese
Associate

Hi Martin, thanks for your answer.

I solved it by installing the TouchGFX-4.13.0.msi version, this version are only present in en.x-cube-touchgfx.zip package.

Regards.

Francesco