cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This forum seems to be new, we all have problems, everyone looks and nobody brings solutions.

Fernando1
Associate II

This forum seems to be new, we all have problems, everyone looks and nobody brings solutions. The official support only gives code to verify the neural network, but I do not want to verify, I want to predict, I want to use the neural network in the microcontroller, I have already passed the verification stage. Some help please with the functions and initialization to be able to use the neural network. regards

13 REPLIES 13

The pay for doing support work is just awful here, hard to attract talent when support has no value.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Fernando1
Associate II

I don't understand your answer, but I already managed to make my neural networks work, both with STM32Cube IA and with MATLAB coder and load it into an STM32F4, and Simulink Coder for TM4C123 and dsPIC. I complain because nobody brings anything, I'm not going to give my solutions either.

Fernando1
Associate II

I use my own PCBs, I send them to be manufactured, and they come out much cheaper than buying development boards. I wanted to try to ask for help in this forum and the truth is that there is hostility.

>>...truth is that there is hostility.

Think of it as a cry for help. Do you understand how depressing it is to be surrounded by people who want/expect "help", but they never reciprocate in kind?

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
HHarj.1
Senior

I'm new here as well and trying to learn = making questions & while not having that much knowledge (yet) to contribute. I think this software attracts newbies as myself since it gives the impression of making the embedded programming easier. But certainly I will share if/when I find the solutions. That's what these forums are all about.

RMcCa
Senior II

Too many people ask extraordinarily vague questions. I am glad you figured what you are trying to do, but perhaps the lack of response to your question forced you to do it the way you should have in the first place - read & study and play with it until you understand. It's called learning.​

I have found this forum helpful, but i only ask very specific question​s.

oeliks
Senior

Well How many people did You help?

You are part of this forum.​

I hope You will find some help. But neural networks arent basic topics.

GIkar
Associate III

When using STM32 uC you have to help your self. But sadly most documentation and ST expamble codes are written in SPL not HAL or LL.

It does reinforce my faith in my fellow man that programmers are every bit as altruistic as lawyers, willing to donate hundreds of hours of free labor so students don't have to actually learn something.

The forum isn't really all that new. Ten years ago it was primarily ARM7 and ARM9 controllers. Not many software question about the SPL, mostly requests for help on understanding how the hardware worked. I still use the SPL, a practice validated on a daily basis when I see the number of HAL related posts.

Ironically the lack of initiative benefits those of us quite near retirement age. Not easy to find programmers (and no, I won't use 'software engineer', an engineer is the guy who ***** the whistle at the RR crossings) to do anything more complex than the latest Javascript Framework for a storefront website. This last week I spent most of my time troubleshooting problems from outsourced hardware designs. I'd like to personally encourage everyone on the forum to continue answering homework questions, at least until I'm outta here....

Jack Peacock